For our Global Corporate Affairs Department we are looking for a:
Communication Assistant - Web & Social Media
who, reporting directly to the Global Corporate Affairs Director, will guarantee the timely and accurate web and social presence of the Company, assuring its high quality and consistency with the Corporate communication plans and the brand identity. He/she will be responsible for the development and management of company website and contents, maintaining the health of the social channels through proactive engagement, moderation and more fans/followers acquisition, acting closely in partnership with cross-functional teams (mainly Sales, Marketing, HR), coordinate subsidiary’s activities on website and social media.
- The development and management of the social media strategy and tools working with partners on creative assets to be used on social channels;
- The Social Content Creation, scheduling contents and advertising to ensure channels growth, health, retention and engagement;
- The Social media listening and moderation, providing feedback insights to the team;
- The Social Media Campaigns definition, managing editorial calendars to fuel the creation of engaging and effective topics;
- The reporting and monitoring trends management and the development of social analytics tools oriented to analyze performance;
- The management, monitoring and development of all Group web site assuring accessibility, user-friendly design and clear navigation;
- The full support to the Subsidiaries all around the world, acting as a coach for helping them in keeping their web sites/social network up to date and attractive;
- The technical and graphic realization of the communication materials.
- Degree in Arts or Communication;
- Proficient at common software programs: MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS, Google Analytics;
- Demonstrated proficiency in web design, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function;
- Social media management knowledge;
- Excellent writing and scripting skills;
- Fluent English.
- Ability to organize work, set priorities, and meet deadline and working both independently and cooperatively,
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels of the organization; Strong understanding of “customer-centered” support;
- Creativity and Curiosity;
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
Location: Atessa (CH) – Italy