For our Global HR Dept. we are looking for:
HR Learning & Development Specialist
The candidate will be part of Global Legal & HR Department and he/she will guarantee the consistency of Learning and Development projects with the Group values, strategy and targets.
-The training planning cycle management and planning roll out in foreign countries;
-The potential evaluation and talent management;
- Support to the organizational changes and update of organizational tools such as Job description and Org chart;
- Career Paths revision and succession planning;
- Performance Management System development and maintenance as well as support to the Management;
- Contribution in HR System implementation;
- Support in the definition of the budget proposal;
- Develop and deliver reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Degree in Economics, Law, Liberal Arts;
- At least 4-5 year experience in international companies as HR Generalist / Specialist or in consultancy firm with a focus on learning and development;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent knowledge of MSOffice;
- Relationship and communication skills;
- Accuracy and planning skills;
- Problem solving.
Contract: Fixed term contract
Location: Chieti Area